Prime location across from Shannon Falls and the Sea to Sky Gondola. Enjoy breathtaking views of the waterfall, The Chief, Howe Sound and Mount Garibaldi. Arrive any time as we are open 365 days a year or email us to reserve creek side tenting or a private ocean view RV site. Enjoy the areas trails, climbing, biking, kite boarding or take a trip up the Gondola for fantastic views, suspension bridge and access to the back country.
If you want to book online within 24 hours of your reservation, please call us at (604) 892-3435.
|Camping Rates||Tenting $35; Unserviced $40; Partially Serviced $45; Serviced $55, Addl Adult $10|
|Room Rates||Call for details|
|Max Length (of RV)||40 ft|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 49.673719890011824 Longitude: -123.16234903357126
General Rules & Regulations:
Registration and full payment must be completed at the Klahanie office BEFORE setting up camp, or entering for a day visit.
Check-in: Anytime after 1:00pm
- Quiet hours start at 10:00pm
- Day guest are required to exit the park by 9:00pm.
- No refunds for early departures
- The park is open all year round with no exceptions! However, the office might sometimes be closed, and campers must follow the self-registration process posted at the office window.
- Generators are not allowed
- Alcohol consumption is only permitted in your site.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- Speed Limit: 10km/h all throughout the park, to insure safety of other campers, kids and wildlife.
- All facilities are to be used at own risk, and only by registered campers.
- Parents are at all times responsible for the conduct and behaviour of their kids, and are financially liable for any possible damage to the property or external objects.
- The Klahanie Campground holds the right to refuse service.
- Un-registered guest are not permitted entry to the park or use the facilities.
- Un-registered trespassers will be evicted after being charged a trespassers fee (see extra fees below)
- The Klahanie Campground reserves the right to make changes, or supplement these guideline at any given time.
- If campers do not show up for their reservation without previous notice - minimum of 48 hrs- they automatically lose the whole stay amount and will not receive refunds.
Campfires are permitted within the provided fire-pits, unless there's a Provincial Fire Ban in effect: Please check theBC Wildfire Service for the current restrictions on campfires in the Sea-to-Sky Forest District.
For your safety, please do no move fire pits from established locations.
Bundles of fire wood are available for purchase the campground during permitted fire burning seasons
Only clean seasoned firewood is allowed in the property.
Prohibited the burning of lumber, plywood, leaves, yard waste, construction material waste, tree bark, hedge or grass clippings.
The collection of any natural resources in the park for fire burning is prohibited.
If caught collecting and burning natural resources, campers will be evicted without a refund.
Fires must be contained at a height no greater than 10 inches, and must be supervised at all times.
To protect the outdoors by teaching and inspiring people to enjoy it responsibly. All garbage, including Micro-trash must be picked up, bagged and placed inside the dumpster.
Failing to do so will incur in the clean-up fee.
- Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will result in extra fees, eviction form the park and no refund for the lost reservation.
- Fee's do not include tax*
- Clean up fee (sites left unclean including micro trash): $50.00
- Day guest not checked out by 10:00pm : $10.00
- Un-registered trespassers: $35.00
- Burning of unapproved material: $40.00
- Dogs off the leash: $10.00
There's a 48 hour window before check-in at 1:00pm on the date of your reservation.
If campers cancel BEFORE the 48 hour window, they will receive a refund - minus a $36.75 cancelation fee.
This refund will be made to the same card we have on file, and the refund will show in your statement within a few days as a "STRIPE" refund.
If campers make a cancelation within the 48 hour window before check-in at 1:00pm on the date of their booking, no refund will be made.