Cheekye Ranch offers unparalleled views of the snow-capped peaks of the famous Tantalus Range nestled along the crystal-clear waters of the Cheakamus River, surrounded by the rugged beauty of the Tantalus Range Provincial Park. Cheekye Ranch offers boutique mountain style yurt and open camping with rustic charm. Indulge in outstanding mountain-inspired scenery and only 45 minutes from Vancouver.We are a working ranch and can only take emails at this time.
|Camping Rates||Festival Camping Rates Start at $99 CA/per person Yurts $175 and up. All rates are for entire weekend during festival (FRI/SAT/SUN) These Rates do not include admission. (Shuttle is included)|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 49.7988087 Longitude: -123.1577997
Cheekye Ranch Policies
To help ensure that all our visitors enjoy their visit, we have some basic guidelines that we ask everyone to adhere to.
· Practice common sense and consideration at all times.
· Check-out time is 11am.
· Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am. Quiet voices, no music, and no visitors between these hours. **No generators, profanity, or loud music at any time.
. No tents are permitted in the lower RV area due to district and provincial regulations. Parking stalls may be available to rent for extra vehicles and your visitors may park free for 2 hours as directed by staff.
· Children, pets, and campfires are never to be left unattended. All dogs must be non-aggressive and kept on a leash at all times. Please ensure that you clean up after your dog. The Ranch is home to many animals. If you see an off leash dog it very well may be ours. The Ranch is their home and they are allowed to roam. Your dog, however, is not.
· Campfires (when permitted, Fire Bans may be imposed) must be kept low and contained within the fire ring provided. Check BCWildfires.ca
· Building materials and off site wood is not allowed. Do not move the fire pit or put non-burnables in the fire pit including bottle caps, cans, etc, otherwise a Clean-Up Fee will apply. Bundles of Firewood or propane fire rings are available for purchase or rent, inquire within.
· Do not forage for firewood, cut branches, chop down tress, or secure anything to the trees.
· The speed limit is "walking speed". All motorized vehicles are prohibited from field areas. Ensure you are parked completely off the roadway. Lock up your valuables and vehicles.
· Marijuana or drinking alcohol is permitted in the designated areas only or on your site.. Do Not extinguish any smoking matter anywhere on the property. Forest Fires happen, always be aware.
· The great outdoors are not a latrine.
Cheekye Ranch accepts no responsibility for vehicles or belongings brought onto the property, or for damage thereto.
EXCESSIVE NOISE - As determined by staff, excessive noise is not permitted at any time. No loud noise or electronic stereo equipment after 11:00 pm, unless there has been prior arrangements thru your event and if required a proper permit from the District.
SWIMMING - Swim at your own risk. The property boarders the river, and there are several areas to access the river at Cheekye Ranch. None of these areas are supervised. Please supervise your children at all times. There is no lifeguard on duty.
FIREARMS - Discharging or possession of a unloaded or loaded firearm is prohibited at all times.
FIREWORKS - Use of fireworks or firecrackers is prohibited at all times.
WILDLIFE - Bears, cougars, wolves, deer, otters and elk roam freely on the Ranch. Please store all food, smelly stuff, garbage, and your cooler in your RV or car. If it smells, it counts.
PACK OUT WHAT YOU PACK IN - Leave no trace, take pictures with you, but leave nature where it is. Pack out everything you brought with you, including garbage.
THINK WILDLIFE SAFETY!
Practice these steps to ensure the safety of yourself, family, friends and most importantly the animals that make their home here. Always store your food and coolers in your RV, car or a designated area.
Never store food in your tent.
Always cook in a separate area from your sleeping area.
Always store your garbage in bear-proof receptacles.
Never leave garbage lying around.
Hike in groups of four or more and make lots of noise. Keep pets on a leash at all times.
Cheekye Ranch Cancellation/Refund Policy
Reservation cancellations must be made 7 days in advance and will be subject to a one-night non-refundable deposit for any cancellations. Any cancellations within 7 days of booked arrival will not be refunded. This includes all no-shows, early departures, evictions or inclement weather.
· The entire camping fee is charged during booking, or prior to arrival to your designated site.
· Cancellations must be made through [email protected].
· All long weekends are a three night minimum. This includes the following dates:
· Victoria Day: Monday, May 20th
· Canada Day: Monday, July 1st
· BC Day: Monday, August 5th
· Labour Day: Monday, Sept. 2nd
Please refer to the specific site description for details. Tents are to be placed ONLY on the upper campsite area.
Please review individual site occupancy numbers to ensure your group fits within the camping pad and occupancy limits. If you arrive with a larger than specified group, you will be required to book an additional sites(s). If we are unable to accommodate the extra guests, you will need to make alternate arrangements and the cancellation policy will apply.
· Yurts are a minimum booking of 3 nights on regular weekends, 3 nights on long weekends and 2 nights during the week (Monday to Thursday). Cleaning fees apply to all yurt rentals.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information about an “identifiable individual” including information regarding ethnic background, religion, marital status, medical, employment, and education. Information published publicly such as listed telephone number, address and name is not considered to be personal information.
When someone visits our cheekyeranch.com web site, our web server automatically collects a limited amount of standard information essential to its operation, and security. This information helps us to make our site more useful to visitors and includes:
· the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from computers that access our web site,
· the type of browser and operating system used to access our site,
· the date and time our site is accessed, andthe pages visited,
· the address of any external web sites linked to, and any content downloaded from our site.
While some of this information (e.g. browser type and operating system) does not identify who people are, other information, such as Internet domain names or the IP addresses of Internet service providers may provide identification. The extent of personal identification depends on the ‘naming standards’ followed by the Internet service provider. You may wish to check with your provider to inquire about their policies and practices in this regard. We do not does not use this information to identify individuals who visit our web site unless required to do so as part of an internal investigation or other law enforcement purpose.
Cheekye Ranch may also collect the information from you directly, or from a member of your family via telephone, in person, or by e-mail. Cheekye Ranch keeps this info in electronic form. By providing this information to us, you enable us to serve you. Guests often provide us with their contact information so that Cheekye Ranch can send them a copy of our directories and brochures, which they have requested.
Using or Disclosure Information
Cheekye Ranch uses the information collected to fulfill your requests, to perform market research, to promote our amenities, and to provide further information to you about our new activities we offer here or those around Squamish. We will retain your personal information, as long as it is required to fulfill service obligations unless you request us to remove it, then it will become anonymous. Your personal information will not be used, whatsoever, for other purposes without your consent. Cheekye Ranch will not disclose any personal information about you to anyone else unless required by law.